Members Code of Conduct.
All customers will agree and adhere to:
1) Maintaining the correct social distance between any other customer or member of staff.
2) Not enter the club if themselves or a member of their immediate family are displaying symptoms of covid-19, and will remain away until the 14-day self-isolation period is up or have been tested and had a negative result. *Symptoms are a temperature, a persistent cough and loss of smell or taste*
3) Check capacity before setting off to the gym by checking the app in the first instance via the ‘Gym Capacity’ tile.
4) Plan session before arriving to the centre (If you are not taking part in a group activity) to allow for a smoother flow (between the rooms) of your session. If you would like your programme emailing to you, or a new programme written to help with your workout flow, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and an instructor will be happy to help.
5) Bring minimal equipment to the gym and where possible come pre-changed for your session.
6) Adhere to the one-way system and all signage that has been implemented around the centre.
7) Clean down any piece of equipment used/touched using the sanitising sprays and cloths provided. Please see the video below for the correct way of cleaning.
8) Use contactless/bank cards where possible to make any payments as this is our preferred method of payment.
9) Keep up to date via social media and our website with regards to ongoing changes and daily procedure’s.
10) Book all classes online whenever possible via the app.
11) Contact the centre manager, David Potts if there are any issues regarding the centre and any procedures that have been put in place.
We kindly ask all customers to adhere to the above important practices and procedures that we have implemented until we are advised otherwise. They have been put in place to allow safe usage of the centre for ALL customers.
To help keep other members and members of staff safe, we will take the decision to suspend any membership that is not complying with the code of conduct.