COVID-19 Centre Update
Following government guidelines published on 30th December 2020, we closed the centre under tier 4 restrictions and, after the announcement on the 4th January 2021, we will continue to be closed during the national lockdown. We appreciate that times are hard for a lot of people right now and want to express that Roefield will be here for all your health and fitness needs during this period.
We really do emphasise with all our members and we are extremely disappointed to have to close our doors again, however we would sincerely like to thank all of our members for their continued support since we reopened following both the first and second lockdown. We have worked extremely hard since August to ensure we consistently meet all the guidelines that have been set out, and we will continue to do so once we re-open.
The support we have had from customers over the previous months has been overwhelming and we are unbelievably grateful for the support of each and every member. Roefield Leisure is a registered charity and a non-profit organisation. We rely on the monthly subscriptions and annual memberships from all our members to provide the local community with the gym and sportingfacilities, as well as pay staff and general centre costs.
All members will over the coming days receive an email regarding their membership. Please keep an eye on your inbox and let us know if you have not received anything by emailing us on email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBIT.
This is an extremely disappointing step for us to be taking, however we are committed to supporting our customers even whilst the centre is closed;
- The continuation of our successful live streaming classes hosted by our own instructors, available via the App.
- Live streaming of our Les Mills classes
- Live streaming of the Up & Active sessions focusing on mobility and rehabilitation – seated options available.
- Replay option for livestream classes if you are unable to attend live.
- Roefield Members’ Corner group on Facebook (insert link)
- Regular health and wellbeing tips and advice on our social media channels
- Home Workouts to keep you on track
- Over 50 classes within our on-demand section that you can access at your own leisure. These include a variety of different workouts with all your favourite Roefield instructors
Health and Wellbeing advice whenever you need it – just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your question.
Once again, thank you for your continued support and commitment to Roefield and our team. As mentioned, if you have any queries regarding any aspects of Roefield, please email us on email@example.com.
Stay safe & stay healthy: we are counting down the days until we see all our fantastic members again.